Tuesday 14 September 2010

Sprouting A Sapling


You may have noticed things have been a bit quieter around R&R recently, or at least a lack of substantial posts. That's because my creative energies have been going into creating... something else :)

Yes, Mr Ang and I are expecting! We'll be sprouting a sapling, or hatching a moonkin egg or dropping a calf or some such thing in late March next year. The scan this morning made everything a little more real - I'm pretty sure it's a human baby and not a tauren, although it's a bit hard to tell at this stage.

I'm not planning on giving up playing or blogging, nor will this blog turn into a "mummy" blog.  In fact, apart from the occasional mention I will be trying to keep this blog baby-free if possible, but you just never know how baby-brain works, right? Worst case you'll probably find me hanging around with a silly grin on my face all the time... :)

Is there something in the water around here?  First it was Syrana (who has a gorgeous baby blog, by the way), then it was Lathere, now me... who will be next?!

Oh, if you're wondering where the cute baby Tauren is (squeeee!), there's a little place in northern Nagrand in the mountains just north of the Ring of Blood, called Challe's Home For Little Tykes.


blog comments powered by Disqus