Monday 6 June 2011

15 Days of Screenshots: Player Housing

This post is part of a series for Saz's Through Your Interface screenshot challenge. Make sure to go check out the other bloggers taking part!

Day 2: Player Housing

If you were to claim a place to call your own, where would it be and why?

I'm going to answer this one from a personal point of view rather than my characters - I'm sure they would each choose somewhere in their home city or perhaps the Druids would prefer the tranquillity of Moonglade.

My favourite city and one in which I would choose to live would have to be Stormwind. I've always loved walled cities and castles and Stormwind has that cobbled narrow street feel. Since the Park is no longer available to live in, I'd have to go for lodgings in the Mage Quarter.



For a country retreat, the abandoned mansion at Dandred's Fold to the north of the Alterac Mountains has a picture-perfect spot beside Lordamere Lake. Since the Cataclysm, the area is no longer infested with Syndicate agents. There's even a warm fire eternally burning inside, ready for the next occupant!



Lastly, for a seaside holiday, who could go past Shadowprey Village in Desolace? Relax on the beach or go paddling during the day and party with the Trolls all night!



Full-size versions of these images in this post are hosted by scrntag.com.
blog comments powered by Disqus