It took me quite a long time, but finally, I'm there. Aoifen is a Loremaster at last. I know it's nowhere near as much of a pain as it would have been do to it when achievements were new, but for a super-casual player, it sure feels like an achievement!
The Lich King doesn't agree with me...
Actually, Arthas, I beg to differ.
Apart from The Loremaster and all that it entails, there was a bunch of other fun stuff I picked up along the way...
- To All The Squirrels I've Loved Before and To All The Squirrels Who Shared My Life were tidied away last night after Icecrown was done. I've got one annoying Larva to get to finished off Pest Control too.
- You can't go past Howling Fjord without picking up Friend or Fowl?
- I put several species of game animal on the endangered list for members of the Nesingwary clan for Hemet Nesingwary: The Collected Quests
- I defeated all manner of Champions for The First Rule of Ring of Blood is You Don't Talk About Ring of Blood.
- Got Surveying the Damage completely unintentionally.
- I swear that I've never done Uldaman or Maraudon at the right level, but I did them for Classic Dungeonmaster. Also, the Blackrock Mountain 5-mans get me soooo lost.
- Picked up the 3000 Quests Completed one a while ago which brings the title "The Seeker". Current Quests completed statistic: 4282 (I assume this includes dailies).
I also have an absolute LOAD of gear in my bags because my bank and void storage is full... I only kept the pretty stuff, honest!
I'm planning on doing a few posts about my favourite zones and some moggy type posts too, but that might have to wait until I've organised my bags a little *wince*.
Anyway, I'm happy that's finished! :)
And yes. the last mob I killed dropped the recipe for Bad Clams!