Monday 4 March 2013

Pandaria Raids Loot Cheat Sheet


Pre-patch 5.2, [Elder Charm of Good Fortune] allows you to take an extra roll for loot after killing a boss in Pandaria raids. This extra roll gives a chance for you to receive a useful item of loot from that boss' loot table, or an amount of gold, a gem or a flask. The same charms are used in all raid types - Raid finder, Normal and Heroic.

After patch 5.2, Elder Charms will be replaced by [Mogu Rune of Fate].

The loot that drops will only be something that is from that boss' loot table, so I wanted to create a list of the pieces from each boss, so that I could choose when to use my lucky charms. So, here's a list of caster leather gear (with Resto Druids in mind) for each boss in Mogu'shan Vaults, Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring. I've also added the available loot from the upcoming Throne of Thunder raid. Not all the loot information is available yet, but I'll add it after the patch drops and as soon as its available.

This list can also be used by Balance druids and casting Monks. I've included the dps trinkets but not spellpower items with hit. 

I hope it helps! Please let me know if I've missed any items or if there's any way I can improve the layout.

All item information comes from Wowhead.

The Stone Guard

Feng the Accursed

Gara'jal the Spiritbinder

The Spirit Kings

Elegon

Will of the Emperor


Imperial Vizier Zor'lok

Wind Lord Mel'jarak

Amber-Shaper Un'sok


Protectors of the Endless

Tsulong

Lei Shi

Sha of Fear


Throne of Thunder (available in patch 5.2)

Jin'rokh the Breaker

Tortos

blog comments powered by Disqus