Thursday 17 March 2011

Whine Time


It's the 17th.  That means, apart from the day when people use the Irish national day as an excuse to get trolleyed, it is also Klepsacovic's Whiny Post Day.

I have but one whine today (that's not strictly true - I have a few whines but most of them are due to the 39 weeks pregnant thing and you don't want to hear about that).

See that picture above?  That was from September 16th last year, six months ago. That was the last time I raided with a guild - my guild, or any guild. Some of that was due to burnout, some was due to my guild turning casual and everyone drifting away. Some of course was my own laziness and being unwilling to move guilds when I knew I wouldn't be able to commit to a raiding schedule for much longer anyway.

The point of the whine is, that raiding has always been one of my most favourite parts of the game and I haven't done it in bloody ages.

Phew, glad I got that off my chest!

Ps. Before anyone says, "Ang, quit your whining!" let it be generally known that the raiding break was pretty much totally self-inflicted. I'm hoping to remedy the situation with a spot of casual raiding with the Effers, if I can get my baby druid up there in quick time and, of course, if they'll take me along. 
blog comments powered by Disqus