Tuesday 15 March 2011

For Screenshot Junkies


The screenshots we take and admire later really helps us to appreciate the beautiful artwork that goes into the games that we play, even if we don't always see it in our rushing around.

If you've been reading this site for any length of time, you'll know how much of a screenshot junkie I am. The Gallery page barely scratches the surface of the number of screenies I have sitting around on my computer.

I was quite interested to see over the weekend that http://scrntag.com/ has launched its Beta site. It's a new site for collecting screenshots, not just from WoW but also from a whole bunch of games from Rift to EverQuest II. You can upload your shots, then add tags to make them easier to find.  I think it's a brilliant idea and I've been steadily uploading some of mine over the last few days.

Scrntag is the brainchild of Ritual and Rioriel, and is still in Beta so I'm sure there will be some tweaks and changes before the official launch. If you get a chance head over for a look - there's some beautiful images up there already.

If you need inspiration to take screenies of your own, my post on Tips for Taking Screenshots might help you out!
blog comments powered by Disqus