Saturday 20 October 2012

Hallow's End 2012


Hallow's End has arrived again - my favourite holiday! Sadly I can't actually get in to see my favourite part just yet - you need to be level 89 to queue for the Headless Horseman and Leesah is still lagging at 88. I'll get there soon though... very soon I hope! It runs until October 31 so there's plenty of time!

If you're hunting candy buckets this year, my maps from last year still work - All The Candy Buckets.

I was also rather surprised to have my maps posted up on /r/wow this week, but I was quite happy to be linked and credited. It all belongs to Blizzard anyway I suppose, so it wasn't my work in the first place ;) Heyoz created a similar map for Pandaria bucket locations so head over there to check it out.

As usual, there's an awesome Guide to Hallow's End on Wowhead.

Happy Hallow's End!
blog comments powered by Disqus