Friday 5 October 2012

Mists of Pandaria Balance Pre-Raid Gear List now available!


So, it's been about a week and a half since we discovered the shores of Pandaria. (Has it really only been a week? Feels like we've been here for ages!)

I've spent a total of about 10 hours playing and reached the grand old level of 86.5, but I wanted to let you know that I've completed the...

Mists of Pandaria Balance Pre-Raid Gear List!


Moonkin, get your gear in order!

My journey so far...

I started leveling Aoifen first, doing the Alliance quests just to the first Pandaren village, but after I heard my Horde guildies were planning to play more I switched to Leesah and have stuck with her - she's my "main" after all, my archaeologist, my fisherwoman, cook and general punching bag so I'm comfortable with leveling on my own for now.

The early introductory quests are very similar between Alliance and Horde, but the locations each arrive in Jade Forest are quite different. I hope the pathways within and between zones aren't too similar - it's great to see unique stories for each faction.

Instead of babbling on with details I'll just list what I've loved so far.

What I've loved
  • Jade Forest - so beautiful!
  • Alliance/Horde biff - I love a bit of a battle now and then, don't you?
  • The Pandaren - they're just awesome... so laid back! The monks kept encouraging me to pass out drunk though. I'm a cheap date.
  • Did I mention Jade Forest?
  • Pet battles - Omg, I can so see Poké-wow being a new obsession! As soon as I've finished exploring Pandaria, I'm all over this.
  • AOE looting - As little hard to get used to at first, but honestly, what did we ever do without it?
Alright, that's enough from me for now - back to leveling. If I'm lucky I might get to level 87 by the end of this weekend. Yes, I'm the slowest leveler ever.

What's your favourite thing about Pandaria so far? :)

I'll be posting a load of screenies soon, but here's my new favourite fishing spot.


blog comments powered by Disqus