Saturday 13 February 2010

Flirting with Disaster

Leesah sipped her glass of Pinot Noir as she sat in a quiet corner with Aefa in the Orgrimmar Inn.

Aefa filled her glass again from the bottle and smiled.  "Do tell," she said conspiratorially.

"Well, " Leesah began, looking left and right to make sure none of the orcs were listening.  "I had only gone to Undercity to drop something off at the bank, and stop by with a gift for Lady Sylvanas.  I happened by Jeremiah on the way back up to the surface.  I happened to be carrying with me some bourbon, so I sat and shared it with him for a little while."

"As any friend of Jeremiah would," Aefa agreed, although she definately wouldn't have gone near the cockroach seller.

"So anyway, one moment I was sitting there and he was telling me about how he enjoyed this time of year since all the ladies come to see him, and... it sort of all goes fuzzy after that..."  Leesah trailed off, embarrassed.

Aefa gasped with glee. "No!  So what happened?  Do you remember anything?!"

"Not really. The next thing I knew I woke up in Dalaran.  I have no idea how I managed to get back there - I suppose I must have remember how to use my hearthstone!  I smelled like this cheap perfume, and I had rose petals in some interesting places..."

Aefa burst out laughing and several of the orcs looked up from their ale to look over curiously.  Leesah shushed her and she tried to contain her laughter.

"The worst part is, I do vaguely remember something..." Leesah said hesitantly.

"What, what is it?" said Aefa, barely able to contain herself.

"Well um... I think I might have.. kissed him."

Aefa gasped again and roared with laughter.  Leesah blushed bright pink around the nose but she grinned sheepishly and sipped at her wine.

blog comments powered by Disqus