The Lunar Festival doesn't finish until March 7th, but Leesah managed to get to visit the last few Elders to become one herself. The heroic grind continues...
The blogosphere has been busy this last couple of weeks - here's a few interesting reads to start the weekend, starting off with an Elder post and some Druid posts:
- Khi at Tree Burglar has suggested an Elder Event, similar to the Secret Admirer project for Love is in the Air. The idea is to become an Elder, and educate other players on something. If you're a blogger, head over and check it out! You might see some Elder-type posts around here as well, if I can think of something to write about...
- Leiyan posted about the Valithria Dreamwalker fight and how she set up her UI for it, including Power Aura import strings.
- Keeva discussed the Glyph of Rapid Rejuvenation - specifically how it's not as bad for 25-man raid healing as some people like to think it is.
- With the changes coming to Moonkin in patch 3.3.3, Graylo discussed the buffs to Starfall and how it could affect our glyph choices.
- There was a post at Falling Leaves and Wings about discussions regarding talent builds for Druids with a lot of Spirit - specifically whether Living Spirit is of less benefit than Empowered Touch. Theorycrafting follows!
- Now for something completely different - you may or may not have noticed I've added another character to my little list on the right there... Balindah, my baby Shaman. A few days later, this awesome post from Jaded Alt appeared, about totems and when to use them, complete with flow charts!
- If you're looking for a way to show the world your love for our favourite game, Vixsin from Life in Group 5 posted this list of How to be an Unabashed Wow-Gamer. You're not a real Wow-addict until you've done at least one of these.
- Some sad news for altoholics was reported on Flame Shock this week - the creators of the Tour Guide addon have sold it to a paid leveling guide, so it will no longer be available to download for free. The good news is, those of us who already use it will get to keep it.
- Some other sad news from the blogosphere - this week two more of the blogging community have decided to hang up their blogging hats - Pike from Aspect of the Hare and Jong of Forbearance. Both will be missed, but will be around in other places I'm sure.
- And to finish on a happier note, this post on MMO Champion gives an overview of World of Warcraft Lore, written by Richard Knaak. It also nearly made me snarf my coffee. Enjoy!