There's only one sleep to go until Cataclysm is released (or depending on where you are in the world, no sleeps!). Are you ready?
Here's a few links to information to help you prepare for the onslaught.
- Firstly, MMO-Champion has the lowdown on all the new raids, dungeons, zones, professions (including Archaeology)... pretty much everything, in fact! There is so much detail here that you may prefer to read other posts which break it down into bite-sized chunks:
- Rakhman over at Flame Shock has prepared a Cataclysm Survivor's Guide which pretty much contains everything you need to know about new things in Cataclysm. Keep this handy!
- Where to go once the Realms are open again? Beruthiel posted this detailed guide to the new zones. Leesah will be off to Mount Hyjal!
- MMO-Champion's Leveling Map should prove invaluable for those starting new characters right away (or those who already have).
- A few last minute reminders: Empty your bags, clear your quest log. Do a few dailies but don't hand them in (if you're planning on racing to 85). Don't forget to update your addons before you log on, and to visit your trainers after you do, including the riding trainer.
- And lastly, Redcowrise's awesome poem seems fitting today, even if the Shattering already happened.
Just a quick addition to say thanks very much to everyone who last linked my pre-raid resto gear list in their guild forums or on their blogs. You guys all make me happy, thank you :)
Have a great Cataclysm everyone! Catch you on the other side!