Saturday 18 December 2010

The Road to 85


Ding!

Yes, a whole eleven days after the release of Cataclysm, Leesah has finally made it to level 85.

I'm a bit behind, especially since many were 85 within the first day of release, but this time of year is just plain hectic around here and when I can't skip sleep due to crashing early every night (energy vampire baby) I just had to fit in the leveling when I could.

I have to say, I have enjoyed every single bit of it so far! At first, the sheer number of people tromping through Mount Hyjal and fighting to tag each named mob got very annoying, but as I progressed through, the faster players sped on ahead and there were less and less to compete with.  Of course, then we were left with the insta-spawning mobs who could easily overwhelm a poor moonchicken on her own.

So where'd I go?  Mount Hyjal, Deepholm, Uldum and just a few quests into Twilight Highlands.

I thought Deepholm was very pretty but got a bit repetitive towards the end.  I LOVED all of Uldum, but then, I am a massive fan of both Ancient Egyptian culture and Indiana Jones!

So far I have only done Blackrock Caverns, Stonecore and Vortex Pinnacle normals.  Due to the nature of my play time this week I haven't really had time to devote to dungeons... but I expect to remedy that this coming week. Having said that, I have now replaced all my level 80 purples with greens and blues. I haven't visited the Justice Point vendor just yet.

Anyway now it's time to take my own advice and see how much of the gear I can pick up from my guides! I've reached the end, but it's just the beginning...
blog comments powered by Disqus