Wednesday 6 January 2010

An Ode to my Kodo

From the desk of Leesah...

Just before I reach level 60 and start flying about the place, I wanted to mention how awesome my [Great White Kodo] has been.

O Kodo, you carried me here and there, and there and here, and back again.  You are only slightly more graceful than a rubber duck sailing on the Maelstrom and you make me slightly ill to ride for a long time, but you make up for it in cuddliness.



Your amazing velcro feet allowed us to travel to places we never would have seen to admire the wild places of Azeroth.


You fit so conveniently in my pack until I just throw you out there like a pop-up tent and you're ready to run at a moment's notice.  If only all friends were so!

(click to embiggen)

I will miss you during my time in Outland but I look forward to wobbling about in the Great Frozen North with you soon.

<3 Leesah

PS: Think it's interesting the way Tauren ladies keep their Kodos folded up inside their handbags like pop-up tents?  Well, I have it on good authority that the men of the Dranei race keep their Elekks inside jars.  Someone call D.E.H.T.A.!
VM6PJUQ434M5
blog comments powered by Disqus