Saturday 9 January 2010

Shizz Work

Someone there at Blizzard has a thing for poo.

I should probably go off on one here about how immature the poo-related quests are and how they are really unnecessary etc,  but be honest here, they make you giggle don't they :)

I just discovered another one today, in Hellfire Peninsula, called Shizz Work.  Basically, a fel hound has swallowed Razelcraz's keys and you need to take it for a walk and sift through the felhound's 'leavings'.

After you've picked through the goods, you are left with the delightful debuff [Stanky].

I can take or leave the poo quest in Nagrand which I believe is called A Rare Bean,  but doing the chain around Doing Your Duty in the Grizzly Hills always makes me giggle like a 12-year-old.

I'm sure there are more... have I missed one?
blog comments powered by Disqus