Thursday 3 November 2011

IntPiPoMo

Edit: This is the landing page for IntPiPoMo 2011. If you're looking for IntPiPoMo 2012 details, try this page instead! Thanks!

It's that time of year again. The blogosphere has gone eerily quiet (except for Rades of course) as writers everywhere sharpen their... fingernails (?) and get down to the business of National Novel Writing Month, usually known as NaNoWriMo.

I would have loved to have taken part this year, but with my little one to look after I didn't think I had the time and/or determination to get it done.

Instead, I find myself with an over-abundance of screenshots waiting to be shared, so I present to you:

International Picture Posting Month

or

#IntPiPoMo

Y'see, a picture is worth a thousand words.  The NaNoWriMo word target is fifty thousand. That means our IntPiPoMo target is fifty pictures, over the thirty days of November.

You're welcome to join in if you're so inclined!

Participants so far:


Take a button to put on your site, keep score of your total, and let me know that you're taking part.

I'll also happily take guest images to post if you don't want to join in the whole IntPiPoMo deal, so please email me.


I'm starting a little late already so here's three to catch myself up. Enjoy!


The Vortex Pinnacle






blog comments powered by Disqus