Monday 28 June 2010

Fire Festival Shenanigans


Hello, I'm back!

Firstly I'd like to thank all the people who wrote guests posts for me during the last week while I was away.

If you missed any of them:
Phew!  If you got through all that, well done.

So what have I missed?  The Midsummer Fire Festival is in full swing - I'm so glad it goes for two weeks this year so I didn't miss out.  The first thing I did was visit Lord Ahune on my two 80s and was delighted (not to mention extremely lucky) to get [Ice Chip] on my first run on Aefa!  Now I have a big elemental and a little one!

Oh yeah and I'm sure you Frost Mages know this already, but Ahune is immune to frost. Dammit.

I've started running around and visiting the fires on Balindah, to get her the nice xp. I've been using Jaedia's guide to the festival to help me out, and there's also a great guide on Wowhead if your achievements aren't complete.

There is also an update to TourGuide for the Midsummer Fire Festival, which will lead you around to each fire in the most efficient way.

So how has your Fire Fest week been? Got your title already? Still collecting blossoms?
blog comments powered by Disqus