Thursday 1 April 2010

Get Ready to Hide Your Eggs

It's only a few days until the start of Noblegarden, and that means it's time to think about where you're going to hide your egg on your blog!

We already have, at last count... 35 Blogs taking part in the Great Blog Noblegarden Egg Hunt

There's still a couple of days to sign up if you're interested - it's really very easy, all you have to do is hide an egg on your site on or before this Sunday, April 4th.

I've had a few questions about linking the egg.  You can either link to my confirmation page at http://reviveandrejuvenate.blogspot.com/p/great-success.html, make up your own confirmation, or you can use the page kindly provided by Gameldar at Wow in An Hour!  If you link your egg to http://gameldar.fdns.net/egg.php it will mention your site on the page - go check this link out to see it in action: http://gameldar.fdns.net/eggtest.html.

Don't forget, it is an egg hunt so do try to hide your egg a little bit.  I've just put mine in plain sight in the sidebar so that I can point it out to everyone.

If you could then email me with the location of your egg, that would make my job a lot easier come Sunday when I have to start checking people's entries!

Thank you to everyone who has signed up so far!  There's plenty of room for more blogs to take part so email me or twitter me and let me know if you want in!

Oh, and I'm sorry about the lolcats post earlier - I'm rubbish at coming up with April Fools ideas so I thought I'd go down the silly path instead ;)

Ps. Thanks to @storiesofjen and @tartdarling for supplying the bunny ears images! <3
blog comments powered by Disqus