Saturday 3 April 2010

Noblegarden Egg Hunt: How to Hunt Eggs

Noblegarden is almost here, and that means it's nearly time to start hunting for eggs both in Azeroth and in the Blogosphere!

So far we have over 40 sites participating.  I know I said I wouldn't accept new people after midnight Saturday, but if you sneaky one in sometime today I'll add you to the list ;)

On Sunday (tomorrow!), I'm going to post a list of the participating blogs, then everyone can start hunting for the eggs!

Guidelines for Egg Hunting
Look for eggs all over the participating sites!  They won't be on posts older than a week, but they could be in secondary pages linked from sidebars and so on.

When you have found all the eggs, or as many as you can find, email your list to me at wowegghunt at gmail dot com by Wednesday, April 7th.

To win, you need to have the locations clearly described for each blog.  For example, the egg on my site is in my sidebar, under the blogroll.  Your list might include an entry like this:
Revive & Rejuvenate: http://reviveandrejuvenate.blogspot.com/ Sidebar, under the blogroll.
If the egg is in a post, please post with the specific post URL.  For example, if my egg was in my post from Tuesday, the list entry might be:
Revive & Rejuvenate: http://reviveandrejuvenate.blogspot.com/2010/03/shared-topic-starting-over.html at the end of the post
I will accept spreadsheets :)

Bloggers
Please make sure your egg is up by Sunday, and if you'd be so kind as to email me or DM me on twitter the location of your egg, I'd appreciate it.

What will I win again?
We have two prizes up for grabs, both from the talented artist, Mason Cole.  First will be a commission piece sketch of your character, and second will be a montage of classes from either Alliance or Horde. The first two people to send me a complete list will win!

The winners will be announced on Wednesday, April 7th.

Thanks to @_anea, @pikestaff, @storiesofwow, @tartdarling and @LightandLeafy for the bunny ears images!
blog comments powered by Disqus